Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ask


The path is within you. Whether you are alone or travel with other(s). You are where the answers are.

Your entire existence depends completely upon the random world outside of you. It is only by your being a part of what is exterior to you, that you are, whether you accept this or not, it is true.

You are what you define yourself not to be.
You can redefine yourself.

The only thing you are given to change is yourself and it is by doing this that you will likely change the world.

The more you become you, the more the world becomes itself. The more perfect everything becomes. Becoming is bliss.


I wrote this, apparently, ninety days after my stroke in 2007. I have no recollection of writing it. Perhaps it isn't mine -- let me know -- but I do feel some recognition of this voice -- some grown up voice that talks to me in this manner. I would have been fairly medicated at the time so that explains some. In any case I found it interesting advice. Maybe I was channeling some lesser god?

No comments: